Stef and Bob 5-19-12

Welcome to the Moens

Welcome to my world a world of ups and downs including marriage, our dog Taylor, changes, infertility, life struggles, and moments of time with God. Track my walk towards the walk down the isle for our wedding on May 19 2012, to marry the man who stole my heart! Then enter into our marriage and life. Please feel free to comment, share thoughts, and experiences and advice. In the mean time I hope that you find encouragement, love and God blesses each of you! Laugh, cry, and get frustrated with me in this journey of wedding planning. There is a lot to it!

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolutions, well typically I just don't do them, but this year I thought I'd see if it could be accomplished and try a few.  Also, instead of calling it a resolution I'm focusing more on them being life changing goals.  I decided this is the year I BELIEVE in ME!  2012 is the year I feel as there are finally have things to really look forward to, it's a year to learn to grow, change my habits and learn and try new things!  Each year I start it off with good intentions and never follow thru with them, so this year figured if I wrote them down this time, maybe it can help me to stay focused on this weight battle that I have with myself, it can help me to move on to a brighter future and become the Woman of God and Wife I'm called and needed to be, and most importantly be the BEST person that I know I can be.  God is always working in my life and this year I feel there will be joy and celebrations for the many prayers I've put out and for the trials I've been thru.    So with out further ado...here are my not resolutions but goals to achieve this year of 2012!

My GOALS for this AMAZING 2012 year:

1.  Get married and become Mrs. Moen!!
2.  Loose weight.  I'd like to really do the WW plan better and loose at least 25 pounds to start before the wedding.
3.  Move out of my parents house!
4.  Finally have sex again after years of not!!  (after May 19th of course!)
5.  Read my bible more.
6.  Try my best not to cuss again.
7.  Watch my spending... (have to remember I'll have a Rent payment to make).
8.  Reduce the amount of things I have accumulated over the years thru donations and try to find ways to sell for cash!
9.  Learn to cook more...I don't know how to do it well w/out messing up all the time.
10.  FINALLY have my own place to live with the man I love and start our new life as Husband and wife!
11.  Expand my Creative Memories business more!
12.  Keep my job!
13.  Change my name and learn how to sign it better.  LOL
14.  Travel more if possible to new places, starting off first with our Honeymoon in Antigua!!!
15.  Get more exercise in where ever/however possible.


Look out 2012 a NEW Stefanie is coming!! :)

No comments: