Stef and Bob 5-19-12

Welcome to the Moens

Welcome to my world a world of ups and downs including marriage, our dog Taylor, changes, infertility, life struggles, and moments of time with God. Track my walk towards the walk down the isle for our wedding on May 19 2012, to marry the man who stole my heart! Then enter into our marriage and life. Please feel free to comment, share thoughts, and experiences and advice. In the mean time I hope that you find encouragement, love and God blesses each of you! Laugh, cry, and get frustrated with me in this journey of wedding planning. There is a lot to it!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Finding the right words

I was reading a blog on creating wedding programs one of my wedding websites and then I found a great bible verse, but that lead me to remember I needed to select a Poem for my friend to read in the ceremony. As I kept scrolling thru her pictures and reading on at her programs the idea came me to Google what she used, maybe I would find something or use the same if I really liked it.  Picking a wedding poem for us to use for the wedding hasn't always been easy for this non-poetry woman here.  Now don't get me wrong I love how some flow and how some make you think, but I think for reading in a wedding it should represent Bob and I and this was where the daunting task to find the right one for this non-poetry minded person laid.  So I started to do a Google search of the Love Poem the blogger had used.  It was E.E. Cummings.  I read a few and nothing really clicked.  Don't know why, but I couldn't really understand most of his poems.  Is he always confusing to understand and writing weird things?  So the clicking continued and just kept looking, then started looking up other writers and still found nothing.

Before continuing on I stopped for a moment, prayed and asked God to reveal one for me.  I then thought to  Google "Love Poems" so I did and clicked on the first link (honestly I don't even remember the other links that were posted.) and was brought to several other poems and writers.  Decided on clicking thru several poems.  Then I was led to a poem that I felt was Perfect for us!  This poem spoke to my heartstrings.  It spoke to me about us!  Sometimes I'm just not sure what direction to go, but today...this poem is just the one that's needed.  I know that God lead me to it ...it fits us and I can't wait to have my fairytale dreams come true.  I'm so excited at just how things are coming together for the wedding!

Thank you Jesus for providing for me again! :)

No comments: