I yearn to have a deeper relationship w/God. I got the idea for this name in 2006 ago b/c of Shane and Shane's song 'Yearn'. I love that song and at that time it really spoke to me to use as a name. It means just that... I yearn for God. If you don't know him I would love to share more about God with you. This is a womans journey in her struggle with weight loss, life struggles, marriage and desires to be a mom.
Stef and Bob 5-19-12
Welcome to the Moens
Welcome to my world a world of ups and downs including marriage, our dog Taylor, changes, infertility, life struggles, and moments of time with God. Track my walk towards the walk down the isle for our wedding on May 19 2012, to marry the man who stole my heart! Then enter into our marriage and life. Please feel free to comment, share thoughts, and experiences and advice. In the mean time I hope that you find encouragement, love and God blesses each of you! Laugh, cry, and get frustrated with me in this journey of wedding planning. There is a lot to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment